Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Gesu Visit 4

During my fourth visit at Gesu, I observed music class again because that's what class they have every Tuesday at the time that I visit. The class was different this week because the teacher was sick so the children watched a movie during class. It wasn't a video to just kill time and keep them occupied, it really incorporated music. During the movie, there were parts where it got the children involved and they had to sing along. They really enjoyed this. They payed attention the whole time and didn't get side tracked. The teacher appreciated their cooperation. When they got back to their classroom, they were allowed to play games if they were finished with the worksheet the teacher had assigned. I joined in with them and liked that I was able to get involved with them. Each day I spend at the school strengthens my passion for children and wanting to help them in any way possible. It's great seeing how much they look up to their teachers and what an influence they have on them. It inspires me to want to have just as much of a positive influence on my students someday. Being a teacher is such a rewarding job and I really look forward to becoming one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment